Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In The Garden Today

In the garden today the brittle elderly sunflowers are acknowledging their death.  I didn't have the heart to pull them yet...

In the garden today, the latest group of baby cukes are winding their vines over anything that will hold still (including the senior sunflowers)...

In the garden today, the hibisci (I'm sure that's the plural form) are floating on the breeze...

In the garden today, the roses are having a beauty contest...

In the garden today, I crowned this one the winner...

In the garden today, the goldfish are swimming...

In the garden today, the lemons are smiling...

In the garden today, the banana hands are sun bathing...

In the garden today, Queen met her King

(FYI, spiders are super hard to photograph, partially because I am sooooo scared of them and partially because my camera is, I have a really hard time focusing on them,)

No comments:

Post a Comment