Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Sometimes the perfect photo requires alot more than a spontaneous snap of my camera.  If I'm not takeing candids, the pose has to be thought up (sometimes this just happens naturally) and the boys have to be dressed (if it's something planned), and the spotters have to be in place


The spotters let go, I snap as many pictures as I can before it looks like someone might fall.

Eventually one of the modesl falls...

The slow to react spotter comes back in and attempts to save the smaller model...

The models end up in a heap on the ground.  I do an assessment and look for injuries.  Most of my photo shoots end up with my in a heap on the ground, either crying or wrestling or just shocked from falling out of trees.  So sometimes 30 seconds of shooting can end up taking an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm coming over from BlogFrog and thought I'd stop by your blog.

    Boy, this blog is oozing testosterone for sure! All so cute, including the spouse!

    I'm a follower now. Maybe we can chat again on Blogfrog?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete