Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update on the Glasses

So we have had the glasses for a little over two weeks. I just found mine under the end table this morning crushed. The frames do not open up all the way from a folded position. I had to crawl under the table to find one of the lenses that had popped out. This is so irritating! The novelty has worn off now and I have to tell Tommy that he has to wear his everyday. He does put them on after I remind him but I was picturing him wanting to wear them all the time. Gavin has lost his. I have searched the van and our house with no luck. I have insisted that Gavin search the lost and found for them at school and to date, he still claims that his school no longer has a lost and found program. I didn't think it would be this hard to keep track of a couple pairs of glasses but it has been a struggle.

1 comment:

  1. Boy and I glad that my girls didn't need glasses.
    Sorry it is just that I pictured the same things going on in my house. Good luck

    ReplyDelete