Thursday, June 30, 2011

this is the boy

 

IMG_2904 

This is the boy who has no patience with me but can watch his bobber bob for an hour without reeling it in…

This is the boy who keeps my debate skills very very sharp with daily practice…

 

IMG_2911 

This is the boy who asked me on a date to the hardware store last weekend at the cottage on the island…

This is the boy whose face lit up when he saw this net hanging on the shelf…

 

IMG_2893 

This is the boy who used his net to capture some free bait at a newly discovered secret beach on the island…

This is the boy who held his dead fish in the car all the way to the cottage where he did indeed use them as bait and caught a fish…

 

IMG_2876

This is the boy who continues to test my patience daily multiple times per day…

This is the boy who is insisting I stop blogging and start researching remote control boats at this very minute…

 

IMG_3392

 

This is the boy who is so clever and so sweet it almost makes up for some of his qualities that test my sanity…

This is the boy who is so content this summer that he hopes school never starts again…

No comments:

Post a Comment