Thursday, June 9, 2011

faces

I've never been one to show only the beautiful photos of my boys.  I always include the snot nose shots and the bad hair candids and the butt crack photos against my better judgement at times.  Mainly because I am not a great photographer and therefore I have far more less than perfect photos than portfolio quality ones.

So brace yourself for some.... well.... more interesting captures from a recent outing.

IMG_0870

We went on an Everglades adventure the other weekend and while waiting for our tour tram to arrive we educated ourselves  entertained ourselves in the education area.  We were supposed to be using the magnifier to examine the brown recluse spider and the lame snail shell, but instead it quickly became some fashionable although alarming eye wear.

IMG_0863

I think the rather exaggerated eyeballs are a nice accompaniment to the brand new front teeth we are still growing into.

IMG_0862

And maybe compliment the rather tall hair style as well.

IMG_0856
 
When you're tired of wearing them yourself do make sure to try them on your friend...


IMG_0841


or at least closely examine his hair while he closely examines the alligator femur (not actually sure that this is an alligator femur or that alligators actually have femurs but I feel like living in Fl for over five years I am now allowed to pretend to be the resident alligator expert, so unless you're a real alligator expert, it's a femur!)

IMG_0849


So the next time you are told to educate yourself at one of these types of attractions, feel free to do your own thing and make up your own rules and get some really scary pictures for your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment