Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sun and Fun

 

We snuck away this weekend for one last summer family play day.  We went to a little water park where we spent the day…

IMG_4342

glaring at the other water park families…

IMG_4434

and eating cottonballs from the camera case…

 IMG_4409

and following all the water park rules… (where was this sign two months ago when this child refused to walk and would only crawl)

 IMG_4351

and snuggled…

IMG_4421

and built a nest on a picnic table to catch a nap…

  IMG_4366 

and held on for dear life…

IMG_4325

and zoomed down slides…

 

IMG_4303 

and climbed back up and zoomed back down a bazilion more times…

IMG_4293

and posed for pictures…

IMG_4256

and refused to pose for pictures…

IMG_4387

and flew out of big scary tunnel slides…

 

IMG_4260

and floated our Labor Day away in the lazy river (GOD’s gift to large bouyant women)

3 comments:

  1. LOL... Those pictures are adorable. I love water parks. Several years ago I bought passes so I could take my kids throughout the sumemr and we had a blast. Great memories.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on blog frog and I must say you one funny person and the fact that your children are adorable. :) I'm a follower!

    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete