Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And So My Life Continues

Those of you who are squeamish may want to stop reading now.  I would love to be afforded the luxury of being squeamish, however, my life is full of disgusting situations every time I turn around. 

Thank you those brave souls who are devoted enough to continue reading.  I appreciate all your support and hope this gives you a laugh today (or at least a little sympathy for me).

So today, when Tommy’s teacher opens up his assignment book she will read this:

IMG_3587

A note like this can only mean one thing, either we are really creative liars, or bad things continually happen to our homework.  Unfortunately,

it

was

the

latter…

IMG_3581

I apologize if this picture has made any of you vomit on your homework or has offended you, but this is my blog and I blog about my life and I’m sorry to report that cat vomit is frequent a part of that very exciting life.  Being as this is not our first homework excuse this year, I emailed this same picture to Tommy’s teacher.  I’m sorry to report that even when you think things can’t get any worse, they can.  Petey just walked out of the bathroom where the big boys are in the tub and he was carrying a dripping wet library book.  I must cut this short now as I have one cosmic orange accelerated reader chapter book to blow dry.  At least someone’s getting a little use out of my blow dryer.  I can’t remember the last time I was able to spend twenty minutes in the bathroom alone with a blow dryer.  I’m certain the house wouldn’t be standing when I came out if I ever dared to try it.  Off to my blow drying, Good Night! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi again,

    I promise I'm not trying to stalk you by commenting on every post. I even tried very hard *not* to comment on this one, lest you think I a crazy person. However, I had to comment because:

    1. I have 3 cats and a lot of cat vomit issues as well. I understand. And I empathize.

    2. Apparently today was the day of the gross. This was my status update on facebook earlier: "When sitting in her exersaucer this morn, K's poop managed to miss her diaper entirely and fall to the bottom of the saucer. She then proceeded to smash it, spread it, and skate in it with her feet so that, when I stepped out of the shower, it had been smeared from one end of the exersaucer to the other. Awesome."

    I did not take a picture. But suffice it to say that it was not pretty.

    Good luck with the book.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my BlogFrog question! Love your blog... you descriptions of the boys are too cute!

    Thanks for a little insight on where my life will be in a few years... I have four, four and under (only one girl!)

    ReplyDelete