Monday, September 10, 2012

we’re watching you

 

IMG_4612 (2)

 

I’ve often thought I’d make a fabulous undercover detective.  I’m super observant, believe I could keep a low profile, but most of all I am super observant.  We are officially the nosy neighbors of the neighborhood now.  some of these skills must have been genetic because the boys report to me on all neighborhood happenings. 

“Guess what the squirrel lady is throwing out?” 

“Mom, come look at what the girls are doing in the back yard.” 

“Look Dad, we’re watching the same show as the neighbors.” 

 

If you live near me you may be surprised to know how much I actually know about you and your family.  In my defense, it’s not my fault that i have my own little pack of TMZ reporters that gather information on you daily.  in case you’re not quite as snoopy as us, here’s a little peek into what’s going on in our house:

 

 

Scott painted the little boys’ room

I haven’t painted my toes in weeks and really need a pedicure

Petey has transitioned through his potty training regression and is back on track

The dog has started his potty training regression and is on my last nerve

I have one week to work really hard and get my house in shape before going back to work

I have one week to sit and snuggle with Huck before going back to work

I love being a stay home mom

I hate being a stay home mom

Scott brought me to the thrift store yesterday

Scott brought me to a funeral yesterday

Tommy proclaimed that he wants to be a priest several days ago

Tommy was the 2nd worst behaved in church yesterday

i only have two things on my grocery list this week

I have a hundred things on my to do list this week

I can’t wait to catch up with my co-workers

I can’t think about leaving Huck

I have a sinus infection again

I have a baby nursing while i type again

I am starting the Flylady program

I am quitting the hot lunch program

I have decided I can and should refinish furniture

I have decided that I should hide the unfinished projects from Scott

I am supposed to be doing the dishes right now

I am not supposed to be blogging right now

I have to start wearing something other than sports bras and pj’s

I had a nice little chat with my sister the other day

I need to have a nice little chat with my dad… soon

I am learning about NFP

I am teaching fourth grade religion classes

I am missing my orange cat Elliott

I am missing my debit card

I got my haircut

I got my contract at work extended

i love burping my baby

i do not love burping my baby at three am

I know most of the neighborhood gossip

i am probably the neighbor most gossiped about

I know alot about you

now you know a little about me.

1 comment: