Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer & Skateboards

blog 5
No Time
No Miss T
(No Fun)


The boys were so lucky this summer.  Miss T (daycare provider) picked up some hours at the YMCA skate park so the boys spent a good part of their summer skating the day away.  The boys are already missing the long summer days spent at the skate park with Miss T.

blog 6 (2) 
We miss riding scooters down stairs…
blog 24And tying our shoes…
blog 18And jumping across dangerous gaps…
blog 20   And analyzing scary ramps…
blog 2 And sometimes wearing the stinky rental helmets…
blog 13And practicing jumps…
blog 10
And analyzing even scarier ramps…
blog 14And wearing skateboard shoes…
blog 23 
  And working on our tans…
blog 1And sneaking junk food treats…
blog 29And wearing fun dragon helmets…
blog 8And getting all the great exercise…
blog 27And showing off for all the (sometimes imaginary) spectators...
blog 11And giving scooter lessons to the younger patrons…
blog 22And assisting these same patrons when they get scared…
blog 16And feeling like we’re on top of the world…
blog 30        And watching the real skater boys do their tricks…
blog 26And racing each other down all the ramps…
blog 3And of course plenty of warm drinks from the infamous skate park drinking fountain (see Brothers for Life post)

We had a great summer and can’t wait to have an even better one next year.

5 comments:

  1. Found your blog on the BlogFrog! I'm a new follwer and I've got to say you have the cutest little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pics. Oh how I remember the days. My son use to be into skateboarding and I use to take lots of pics of him too. Now he is into Ice Hockey. I absolutely LOVE the picture that you titled "Wearing Skateboard Shoes"

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to be the best and funest mom, sigh ... can I be one of your children.. lol Then there would be girls fun to go along.. we miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy,
    I'm glad you still check on me occasionally. I miss you all and I will be back soon, I PROMISE!!! Graduation is middle of November! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!
    I miss you all and can't wait to come back to my Y family. See you soon. Erin

    ReplyDelete