Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Troublesome Tommy

I was anxious all day until I received an email from Tommy’s teacher in reply to the email I send yesterday (see yesterday’s post)

Her email was twice as long as mine and brought good news.  Well not really good news, but at least I don’t need to buy a mini jumpsuit and send Tommy of to any special mini criminal schools yet.  Tommy, is not the problem she says, it’s the fact that out of 6 Kindergarten classes, she ended up with all of the rowdy kids.  She claims Tommy isn’t one of them and that he is just distracted by the other kids bad behavior.  I want to believe that so badly.  She said he came up to her this morning after putting his backpack away and apologized for breaking the rules yesterday.  Hopefully, with the first week behind us we can move onto better behavior and better colors. 

IMG_3255  

I’m pleased to announce that this little angel even stayed on green today.  I’m a little worried that just as we start to get acclimated to the new classroom and the shyness wears off the class clown (shown above) might come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment