Wednesday, January 19, 2011

tommy

IMG_8908
Some children march to the beat of a different drum.
IMG_8896
Tommy is one of those children.
IMG_8877
He pushes the limits and bends the rules.  In fact, I’m sure he’s actually thinking about what cast netting is and how he could get a hold of one to try.  It is entirely possible that he gets this trait from me.  After all I am a firm believer in that rules are made to be broken. 

IMG_8885
The good news is, we have more good moments than bad.  Occasionally, I can actually catch him in a cooperative mood and suspend him there long enough to snap some photos.

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like my Brayden-- strong willed and determined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always reminds me, while children like Tommy and Brayden may be challenging children to raise right now, they will make fabulous CEO's and leaders of small countries one day.

    ReplyDelete