Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my children should be models

IMG_6288

Dear Talent Agent,

I would like to formally introduce you to my aspiring model son, Peter.  As you can see he is extremely photogenic and loves the camera.  Peter is available to start modeling for your agency anytime as, surprisingly, we have not signed any modeling contracts with other agencies yet.  I would suggest you act quickly due to the fact that our talent is in high demand at the moment and we have many interested agencies.  Pay is negotiable to a certain degree but keep in mind that it’s difficult to put a price on a face like this.  If interested, I also happen to have three other boys with similar talent including dirty fingernails, shaggy hair and Kool Aid mustaches. 

Thank you for your consideration

No need to Thank me for producing such beautiful children, it’s just what I do.

2 comments: