Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pedals

On Wednesdays we don’t have much time between picking up the big boys from the bus stop and going to church however…

IMG_8548

we do make the most of the little time we have…

IMG_8482

today we spent the afternoon…

IMG_8450

posing…

IMG_8425
and pedaling…

IMG_8423

and reading WWE wrestling magazines while pedaling…

IMG_8413

Some of us like the camera better than others
“Take pitcher of me Mom”

IMG_8405

“Take nother”

IMG_8388

Several years and many miles ago the boys found these under the Christmas tree.  Our Trek trikes have been one best gifts we’ve ever purchased…

IMG_8337

some of us just sat on the side of the street waiting…

IMG_8334

waiting for some entertainment…
 IMG_8327
or for someone to come along and pinch our hand…

IMG_8299

today we had burnt off some excess energy, gathered some rather sweet photos and…

IMG_8323

headed to church with eight very very dirty feet…

3 comments:

  1. Your Pictures are great! I've always said if I could of picked my mom she would of been just like you. :) How I wish I where more like you. hmmm you may have to take pictures of the girls for me. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candy, what a compliment! I would be honored to take photos of the girls. Call me and let's set something up.

    ReplyDelete