Wednesday, August 29, 2012

27 days

i’ve been out of my mom’s belly for 27 days

today she took some photos of me…

weird photos

i cried because it was too hot out

i like all my big brothers

some more than others

i love to nurse

my dog loves to curl up by me when i nurse

i am anxious about my mom going back to work

the dog ate all my pacifiers

my mom kept them up high, but no one else understood this rule

my house is loud

i almost slept through the night last night

i’ll be sure to make up for it tonight

i had my first real bath a few days ago

i didn’t like it

i hated the drying off and lotion part even more

i have a normal belly button now

i like to sleep with the fan on

my mom will probably regret this the first time we have to sleep somewhere without a fan

i wish i could hold my head up

i’m tired of having a floppy neck

when people ask what my name is my mom has to repeat herself a lot

sometimes she envisions saying “You know, it rhymes with …”

Luck (I hope you didn’t think of anything else)

i’ve been out of my mom’s belly for 27 days

today she took photos of me…

weird photos

 

IMG_3577

No comments:

Post a Comment