Friday, June 11, 2010

Please Take A Number and Wait Your Turn

To Whom it May Concern,

The following list is the people who have contacted me this week and are requesting my attention. As you can see, I am carefully taking down all your names and requests. I am notifying all of you today that I will me unavailable until roughly November (after graduation) to carry out your requests. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but please wait patiently and I will answer your request in the order received.


Dr Laura wants me to pay more attention to Scott

Father McNamara would like me to spend a little more time at church

My supervisor at work is strongly suggesting I build up my PTO and stop using it

My teacher is telling me I need to spend more time reading our text books

My mom would like me to get Finn screened for his speech delay

My doctor is insisting I get in for my yearly physical

The city is demanding I get a retro active building permit for the fence we put up four years ago

My school friends are begging me to activate the unactivated I Phone I've been carrying around for three months

My children need me to put down my school books and play with them in the backyard

My nutritionist is telling me I need to exercise one hour a day and cook more

The IRS is telling me I am running out of time to file my 2009 taxes

Glenn Beck wants me to home school my children

The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit would like to put me on the schedule to volunteer again

My esophagus is constantly on fire and needs surgical attention

Suzie Orman needs me to teach my children the value of a dollar

The Lee County Library would like me to settle my $127.00 fine

Scott would like to start having date nights

The cat would like some cat food (I guess I'll make an exception for you Elliott, please see my assistant to set something up)


As you can see, I keep very good records and fear not, I will not forget about any of your requests. Enjoy your summer and I will see you all in November.

Thank You for you understanding,

Erin

CEO of Erin's Crazy Life

No comments:

Post a Comment