Friday, December 10, 2010

happy birthday tommy

Today is your birthday, one of your small brothers was a little impatient while I was decorating your cake

Today is your birthday, I watched several YouTube videos demonstrating how to properly frost a layer cake, I think I did OK

Today is your birthday I hope you don't mind the pink wrapping paper, ironically that is the only color I had

Today is your birthday, please don't argue with me about the number of candles on you cake, I realize there are actually nine and that you are only six

Today is you birthday and you didn't blow out any of your candles on your first try, I guess that means nine girlfriends, Hmmmm...

Today is your birthday, I hope you liked your surprise rainbow cake, it took me about three hours to make it and you enjoyed about three bites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment