Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Walked barefoot and stepped in fire ants on the way to the mailbox, feelings of pain quickly melt as I open a letter of acceptance to the nursing program

Smiled from ear to ear when IRS agent told me we were finished with our audit today, feelings of relief quickly melt as I read the report and find out I need to pay in an additional $8300.00

Started to get pretty ticked off as I read the IRS report but feelings quickly melt and turned to panic as the IRS agent asks to use the bathroom (four little boys using one bathroom, not so clean, need I say more?)


Dancing with Tommy in the kitchen, feelings of love quickly melt as I slip on a banana peel that Finn throws from the high chair

Ran the thermometer across Finn's forehead and it read 100 degrees feelings of empathy quickly melt as I cuddle him in front of the TV and find out Glee is on tonight

Sitting at the table going over our new, even tighter budget, feelings of worry quickly melt as Scott walks in with a box of free formula that a customer gave him, I know things will work out

Rocking Petey to sleep while looking around at the dirty dishes and piles of paperwork everywhere, feelings of being overwhelmed quickly melt as Petey smiles up at me with a huge toothless grin

Smiled as I looked around at all the sleeping boys tonight, feelings of satisfaction quickly melt as I glance over at the pack and play overflowing with clean laundry still waiting to be folded

Laying in bed saying my prayers for those in need, feelings of being blessed quickly melt as I glance at the alarm clock and realize it's 12:30 and I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to do this all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment